Gold Award Training Session on Tuesday, September 11th 2007 from 6.45 - 9.30 pm
RSCM Awards Co-ordinator
St Mary le More, Wallingford
- Covers aspects of the current syllabus (pdf file), with
- practical examples for singers to join in and
- help with singing technique.
- Opportunities for questions + individual guidance.
- Singers’ places limited to 16 young people and 10 adults. Apply early!
- Singers should hold, or be about to take, the RSCM Silver Standard Award.
- They may bring a set piece from Section A (Test 2 or 3) of the syllabus to sing solo.
- Choir trainers welcome as observers, with or without candidates.
Book in advance on the booking form.
- NB: At least 12 singers are required for this event to run.
||Young singers (under 18) arrive
How the exam works.
Sing examples + some solo work
||Adult singers & observers arrive
Introducing the Gold Award.
Writing your programme notes.
Refreshments (small charge)
||Young singers leave
( + parents / choirtrainers).
| Adults sing repertoire.
The following pdf files are available on the main RSCM website:
NB: The above documents are in PDF format, and need Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader programs to open them. This software is free, and you can download it here. (This takes a little time.)
Gold Award training events are funded by RSCM Oxfordshire
Gold Award examinations, administered centrally by the RSCM, are held in June & November each year (entry deadlines: 1 May & 1 October respectively).
Voice for Life programme